Convent 001

16th century convent & chapel overlooking the sea | Price on request

 

This 16th century convent and chapel is the oldest building in the Algarve. Looking out over the sea, it was built in 1541 and comprises of an area of 14,300 sqm. The built area equals 1,700 sqm.

http://pillolepererezione.net/viagra-senza-ricetta pillolepererezione.net

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by Ivory Villas with all rights reserved. © 2014

© 2017 Ivory Villas | Created by Sandra Heijnk and Oppernet